Summit Rinjani Program 3 days 2 nights – 3,726M
Start from Sembalun, and end at Senaru Village
The Summit Rinjani program is designed to explore all sides of Mount Rinjani from the Sembalun trekking trail and return by the Senaru trekking route. The Summit Rinjani program for 3 days will give you the best trekking experience and adventure trek.
- Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the grass savanna over the eastern entrance
- Spectacular Sunset views of Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
- Best sunrise over the summit
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunset and Sunrise )
- Incredible view of grand tropical forest and Gili’s
- This trekking program is NOT suitable for beginner trekkers
- Required a good level of fitness and strong walks
- People with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour
- Tours can leave any day except weather conditions do not permit
Type of tour:
- Combination of adventure and leisure
- Eco-friendly program by planting the trees ( trekking trip and planting a tree on the mountain with an eco-friendly solution for tomorrow’s environment )
Why Planting Trees and Why GREEN Rinjani?
Planting trees is not only useful for improving the quality of our environment. planting also can decrease the risk bush of fire
Available activities before trekking:
Our trips include free pick-up from the airport in Lombok and then transfer to Senggigi or Senaru you can meet with your trekking guide and porters, then we will explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips
Type of our trekking services:
Deluxe service, Our Deluxe Service gives travelers more convenient facilities such as softer and thicker mattresses for sleeping, covered toilet shelters, and high-quality food
Standard service, Standard Service uses communal trekking equipment and is ideal for trekkers used to a rustic and basic trekking experience
Day 01. Breakfast at base camp Senaru, lunch, and dinner at the mountain.
- Wake up at 6.00 AM and get breakfast
- 07.00 AM transfer to Sembalun village for a 45 -60 minutes drive
- Registration at Rinjani Information Center ( RIC ) 1051m
- Start the trek to POS 1 ( Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M ) 2 hours walk, take a rest 10 minutes at POS 1
- Walk to POS 2 for 1 hour ( Pos Tengengean 1.500m ), take a rest 10 minutes
- Continue to POS 3 ( Pada Balong 1.800m ), a 1-hour walk. Lunch will be prepared at POS 3 and take a rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim ( Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m ), have Dinner and Overnight at Crater Rim Sembalun, and enjoy the sunset and sunrise for the next day.
|Overview trail on day 1:
Day 02. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the mountain.
- Wake up at 02.30 Am, have some light breakfast then leave at 03.00 AM
- Heading Summit Rinjani ( 3.726m ), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
- From the summit, you can see all of Lombok Island, Bali, Sumbawa, and Segara Anak Lake
- Back to camp to get breakfast
- Walk down to Segara Anak Lake and Hot Spring water for 3 hours
- Lunch will be provided by the Lake Segara Anak, hot spring water just a walk 100m from Lake
- After enjoying the hot spring water, prepare to climb up to the crater Rim of Senaru 3 hour’s walk
- The camp will prepare on the Crater Rim of Senaru, and enjoy an incredible sunset over the mountain Agung in Bali.
- Enjoy Dinner and take a rest
|Overview trail on day-2 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
Sembalun crater Rim to Segara Anak 2,000 M
Segara Anak lake to crater Rim Senaru 2.641 M
Day 03. Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain
- After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise prepare to walk down to Senaru village
- Lunch will prepare on the way between POS 2 or POS EXTRA.
- Arrive at Senaru Rinjani Trekking Centre around 13.00 PM.
- Prepare yourself at our office for another transfer to Senggigi, Mataram, or Bangsal harbor if you wish to come to Gili islands.
|Overview trail on day-3 from Crater Rim Senaru to Senaru village
- Pick up and transfers
- Night accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi / Sembalun before the trek,
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Food and drinking,
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 450,000/trekker/trip ( IDR150,000/person/day )
- First aid kits
- Inbound travel insurance
- Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
- Luggage storage available at Green Rinjani office
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guides and porters
Before trekking you should prepare a Day pack, as a Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/windproof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)
How to book the tour
- Send us an inquiry to our booking form, email at email@example.com or WhatsApp at +6281916030327 Mr. Ariee ( Owner for speedy reply )
- Once your booking is confirmed, the deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Send us a copy passport ( First name, Last name, Gender, Place, and date of Birth )
- Share your arrival schedule at Lombok airport or any harbor on Lombok island for pick-up service.
BOOKING FORM – CODE : 3 Days Summit Rim Rinjani.