4 days Summit Rinjani program 3.726m
Start from Sembalun end at Torean Village new trekking route
Torean Trekking overview:
- Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the grass savanna over the eastern entrance
- Spectacular Sunset views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s ( Sembalun crater rim)
- Best sunrise over the summit
- Pass grand tropical forest ( big trees and local strawberry ), shadow trails
- Pass famous waterfall ( Penimbungan waterfall )
- Pass beautiful river in the middle of the mountains
- Enjoy jungle atmosphere with bird sound, wild animal ( black monkey, brown monkey, etc )
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
Day 01. Breakfast at base camp Senaru, lunch and dinner at mountain.
- Wake up at 6.00 AM and get breakfast
- 07.00 AM transfer to Sembalun village for 45 -60 minutes drive
- Registration at Rinjani Information Center ( RIC ) 1051m
- Start the trek to POS 1 ( Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M ) 2 hours walk, take a rest 10 minutes at POS 1
- Walk to POS 2 for 1 hour ( Pos Tengengean 1.500m ), take a rest 10 minutes
- Continue to POS 3 ( Pada Balong 1.800m ), 1 hour walk. Lunch will be prepare at POS 3 and take a rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim ( Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m ).
- Dinner and Overnight at Crarter Rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and sunrise for next day.
Day 02. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain.
- Wake up at 02.30 Am, have some light breakfast than leave at 03.00 AM
- Heading Summit Rinjani ( 3.726m ), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
- From summit you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake
- Back to camp to get breakfast
- Walk down to Segara Anak Lake and Hot Spring water for 3 hours
- Lunch will be provide by the Lake Segara Anak, hot spring water just walk 100m from Lake
- Camping at Segara Anak Lake, Enjoy the Lake and surround.
- Dinner and sleep at Segara Anak
Day 03: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain
- Enjoy the beauty of Segara Anak Lake and new baby volcano and having breakfast at Segara Anak.lake
- Spend more time to enjoy Lake and hot spring water
- After lunch we will prepare journey to Goa Susu, and continue the journey down the river and uphill to Plawangan Torean by 3- 4hours walk.
- Need to be careful due the trail quiet top and step down
- Camping at the jungle of Torean ( Mondokan re 1.420m) and enjoy your dinner here.
Day 04. Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain
- After breakfast and prepare to walk down to torean village and pass beautifull waterfall penimbungan
- Lunch will prepare on the way between POS 2 or POS EXTRA.
- Arrive at Torean village Rinjani Trekking Centre around 12:30 -13.00 PM.
- Prepare your self at our camp for another transfer to Senggigi, Mataram or Bangsal harbor if you wish to come to Gili lsland AND END OF OUR SERVICE
• Pick up and transfers
• A night accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi before the trek,
• Trekking guide Porters
• One small tree
• Foods and drinking,
• Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
• Entrance fee for the national park IDR 300,000/trekker/trips ( IDR150,000/person/day )
• First aid kits
• Inbound travel insurance
• Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
• Luggage storage available at Green Rinjani office
• Head lamp /hand torch
• Small bag pack/daily pack
• Trekking shoes
• Trekking jacket
• Ticket airplane
• Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
• Long pants/trousers
• Tips for guide and porters
Before trekking you should prepare Day pack, as Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)