Trekking Summit Rinjani 4 days 3 nights program ( 3.726m )
Trekking summit program 4-days is the best option for family trekkers starting from Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the sand savanna over the eastern entrance.
- Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the sand savanna over the eastern entrance
- Spectacular Sunset views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
- Best sunrise over the summit
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunset and Sunrise )
- Incredible view grand tropical forest and Gili’s
- This trekking program available for beginner trekker
- Required good level of fitness and strong walks
- Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour
- Tours can leave any days except weather conditions does not permitted
Type Trekking summit program:
- Combination of adventure and leisure
- Eco friendly program by planting the trees ( trekking trip and planting a tree on the mountain with eco friendly solution for tomorrow’s environment )
Why Planting Trees and why GREEN Rinjani ?
Doing planting the trees not only useful for improving the quality of our environment. planting also can decrease the risk bush of fire.
Available activities before trekking:
We provides another tour activities you can select before trek with addtional price, such as learn how to surf, snorkeling trips to Gili island, river tubing, Komodo tours and much more.
Our trips is include free pick up from airport Lombok than transfer to Senggigi or Senaru you can meet with your trekking guide and porters, then we will explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips
Type of our trekking services:
- Deluxe service, Our Deluxe Service gives travelers more convenient facilities such as softer and thicker mattresses for sleeping, covered toilet shelters, and high-quality food
- Standard service, Standard Service uses communal trekking equipment and is ideal for trekkers used to a rustic and basic trekking experience
Day 01. Breakfast at base camp Senaru, lunch and dinner at mountain.
- Wake up at 6.00 AM and get breakfast
- 07.00 AM transfer to Sembalun village for 45 -60 minutes drive
- Registration at Rinjani Information Center ( RIC ) 1051m
- Start the trek to POS 1 ( Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M ) 2 hours walk, take a rest 10 minutes at POS 1
- Walk to POS 2 for 1 hour ( Pos Tengengean 1.500m ), take a rest 10 minutes
- Continue to POS 3 ( Pada Balong 1.800m ), 1 hour walk. Lunch will be prepare at POS 3 and take a rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim ( Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m ), Dinner and Overnight at Crater Rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and sunrise for next day.
|Overview trail at day 1:
Day 02. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain.
- Wake up at 02.30 Am, have some light breakfast than leave at 03.00 AM
- Heading Summit Rinjani ( 3.726m ), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
- From summit you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake
- Back to camp to get breakfast
- Walk down to Segara Anak Lake and Hot Spring water for 3 hours
- Lunch will be provide by the Lake Segara Anak, hot spring water just walk 100m from Lake
- Camping at Segara Anak Lake, Enjoy the Lake and surround.
- Dinner and sleep at Segara Anak
|Overview trail at day-2 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
Sembalun crater Rim to Segara Anak 2,000 M
Day 03: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain
- Enjoy breakfast at Segara Anak.
- Spend more time to enjoy Lake and hot spring water
- After lunch we will prepare climb up to crater Rim of Senaru by 3 hours walk.
- Need to be careful due the trail quiet top and step up
- Enjoy the incredible sunset over mount Agung in Bali and the smoke trough tout from the hole of the new volcano.
- Camping at crater Rim of Senaru with enjoy your dinner here.
|Segara Anak lake to crater Rim Senaru 2.641 M
Day 04. Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain
- After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise prepare to walk down to Senaru village
- Lunch will prepare on the way between POS 2 or POS EXTRA.
- Arrive at Senaru Rinjani Trekking Centre around 13.00 PM.
- Prepare your self at our camp for another transfer to Senggigi, Mataram or Bangsal harbor if you wish to come to Gili lsland.
|Overview trail at day-3 from crater Rim Senaru to Senaru village
For inquiry or further information please feel free to text us via email or reservation form, whatsup and phone +6281916030327 MR ARIEE OWNER . Click here for Mount Rinjani photo gallery, frequently asked question.
|PRICE INFORMATION (QUOTED PER PERSON IN USD DOLLAR)||1 PERSON||2 – 10 PAX|
|DELUXE/PRIVATE||USD 550||USD 360|
|STANDARD SERVICE/SHARING||USD 360||USD 310|
- Pick up and transfers
- A night accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi before the trek,
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Foods and drinking,
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 600,000/trekker/trips ( IDR150,000/person/day )
- First aid kits
- Inbound travel insurance
- Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
- Luggage storage available at Green Rinjani office
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bagpack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters
Before trekking you should prepare Day pack, as Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)