Hot Spring Rinjani trekking program 3 days 2 nights 2.641m
Hot Spring Rinjani trekking is designed to visit Lake of Segara Anak and hot springs water for 3 days 2 nights, starting and ending on the same trails. Lake Segara Anak and its Hot Springs waters are one of the favorite destinations for trekkers, the lake provides a spectacular view in the morning, and a natural sauna in hot springs water.
Trekking overview – hot spring Rinjani trekking :
- Pass grand tropical forest ( big trees and local strawberries), shadow trails
- Enjoy the jungle atmosphere with bird sounds, wild animals ( black monkey, brown monkey, etc )
- Spectacular view from of Gili’s, Senaru village and green tropical forest from Cemara Lima
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunset and Sunrise )
- This trekking program is NOT suitable for beginner trekkers, available for children minimum 7 years old
- Required a good level of fitness and strong walks
- People with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour
- Tours can leave any day except weather conditions does not permit
Type of tour:
- Combination of adventure and leisure
- Eco-friendly program by planting the trees ( trekking trip and planting a tree on the mountain with eco-friendly solution for tomorrow’s environment )
Why Planting Trees and Why GREEN Rinjani?
Planting trees is not only useful for improving the quality of our environment. planting also can decrease the risk bush of fire.
Available activities before and after trekking:
There are lots of daily activities you can do on Lombok Island before joining our trekking. The type of day activities we recommend to you is water activities with a short duration that make you sleep well after activities.
Two kinds of daily activities we suggest to you ( with additional price ) learn how to surf and river tubing, and best activities to do after trekking is relaxing activities such as snorkeling trips to Gili island, Spa / Massage, Joining Komodo tours, and much more.
Our trips include free pick-up from the airport in Lombok, then transfer to Senggigi or Senaru you can meet with your trekking guide and porters, then we will explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips
Type of our trekking services:
- Deluxe service, Our Deluxe Service gives travelers more convenient facilities such as softer and thicker mattresses for sleeping, covered toilet shelters, and high-quality food
- Standard service, Standard Service uses communal trekking equipment and is ideal for trekkers used to a rustic and basic trekking experience
Lake Mount Rinjani Trekking itinerary:
Day 01. Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner at the mountain.
- Breakfast at our campsite ( Green Rinjani )
- Registration at the RTC ( Rinjani Trekking Centre Senaru 601m )
- Prepare for trekking at 07.30 – 08.00 AM
- Walking in the open views for 30 minutes with green plants of coffee trees, Bamboo, etc
- Pass walk 30 minutes more to the gate of the tropical rain forest, 15 minutes short break
- Continue walking through the jungle where we will shadowing by the sun for 3 hours to POS 2 ( MONTONG SATAS 1.500m ), seeing black monkeys and big trees on the trail.
- Break at POS 2, prepare fresh fruits and soft drinks by our Guide and porter
- Continue to POS 3 ( MONDOKAN LOLAK 2.000m ) pass tropical forest, local strawberry ( June, July, August ), 3 hours walk, lunch will prepare at POS 3 ( Fresh fruit, snack/biscuit and lunch )
- After 1 hour 30 minutes take a rest, continue to crater Rim of Senaru ( 2.641m ) one hour walk
- Camping and overnight at crater RIM Senaru, enjoy an amazing sunset over 3 Gili’s and Mount Agung Bali
|Overview trail at day 1 from Senaru village to crater rim Senaru :
Day 02: Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner at the mountain
- Breakfast and enjoy the sunrise over Lake Segara Anak view ( 2.641m )
- Walk down to the Lake, the route is quite steep down and slippery, we should have to be careful and stay in the group.
- Beautiful scenery along the way down, 2 hours walk down to Segara Anak Lake
- Camping and lunch will prepare by our trekking guide and porter at Segara Anak
- Hots spring water is only 10 minutes from the Lake, you can soak in healing your skin as medicine and a natural hot spa
- Overnight at Segara Anak Lake
|Overview trail on day 2 from Crater Rim Senaru to Segara Anak Lake :
Day 03: Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain
- Breakfast will be served from 07.30 – 08.00 AM
- Prepare to trek back to Senaru crater Rim for 3 hours, will be at crater RIM Senaru at 11.00 AM
- Short break and enjoy the view from crater RIM of Senaru overviews of Segara Anak Lake
- Walk down to Senaru village, fresh fruit, tea/coffee, and lunch will prepare at POS3 or POS 2.
- Arrive at Senaru village at approx 17.00 PM
- Prepare your luggage for the next transfer ( Senggigi, Mataram, or Bangsal Harbor)
- End of service
|Overview trail on day 3 from Segara Anak Lake to Senaru crater rim step 1 :
Senaru Crater rim to Senaru village step 2
- Pick up and transfers
- A night’s accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi before the trek,
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Food and drinking,
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- The entrance fee for the national park is IDR 450,000/trekker/trip ( IDR150,000/person/day )
- First aid kits
- Inbound travel insurance
- Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
- Luggage storage available at Green Rinjani office
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guides and porters
Before trekking you should prepare a Day pack, as a Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/windproof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)
How to book the tour
- Send us an inquiry to our booking form, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +6281916030327 Mr. Ariee ( Owner for speedy reply )
- Once your booking is confirmed, the deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Send us a copy passport ( First name, Last name, Gender, Place, and date of Birth )
- Share your arrival schedule at Lombok airport or any harbor on Lombok island for pick-up service.
BOOKING FORM – 3 Days Crater Rim Rinjani.