Summit Rinjani Lombok via Sembalun 2 days 1 night 3.726m
Start from Sembalun, end at Sembalun Village
Trekking Summit Rinjani via Sembalun 2 days appeals to those short of time, climbing by same trails ( start and end from Sembalun village ), its provides spectacular views during trek route start from grand savanna, sunset and sunrise from Summit Rinjani 3.726m.
Summit Rinjani Lombok overview:
- Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the sand savanna over the eastern entrance
- Spectacular Sunset views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
- Best sunrise over the summit over all view of the island.
- This trekking program is not suitable for beginner trekker
- Required good level of fitness and strong walks
- Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour
- Tours can leave any days except weather conditions does not permitted
Type of tour:
- Combination of adventure and leisure
- Eco friendly program by planting the trees ( trekking trip and planting a tree on the mountain with eco friendly solution for tomorrow’s environment )
Why Planting Trees and Why GREEN Rinjani ?
Doing planting the trees not only useful for improving the quality of our environment. planting also can decrease the risk bush of fire.
Available activities before trekking:
We provides another tour activities you can select before trek with additional price, such as learn how to surf, snorkeling trips to Gili island, river tubing, Komodo tours and much more.
Our trips is include free pick up from airport Lombok than transfer to Senggigi or Senaru you can meet with your trekking guide and porters, then we will explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips
Type of our trekking services:
- Deluxe service, Our Deluxe Service gives travelers more convenient facilities such as softer and thicker mattresses for sleeping, covered toilet shelters, and high-quality food
- Standard service, Standard Service uses communal trekking equipment and is ideal for trekkers used to a rustic and basic trekking experience
Summit Rinjani Lombok Trekking itinerary:
Day 01. Breakfast at base camp Senaru, lunch and dinner at mountain.
- Wake up at 6.00 AM and get breakfast
- 07.00 AM transfer to Sembalun village for 45 -60 minutes drive
- Registration at Rinjani Information Center ( RIC ) 1051m
- Start the trek to POS 1 ( Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M ) 2 hours walk, take a rest 10 minutes at POS 1
- Walk to POS 2 for 1 hour ( Pos Tengengean 1.500m ), take a rest 10 minutes
- Continue to POS 3 ( Pada Balong 1.800m ), 1 hour walk. Lunch will be prepare at POS 3 and take a rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim ( Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m )
- Dinner and Overnight at Crater Rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and sunrise for next day.
|Overview trail at day 1:
Day 02. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain.
- Wake up at 02.30 Am, have some light breakfast than leave at 03.00 AM
- Heading Summit Rinjani ( 3.726m ), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
- Enjoy sunrise from summit you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake
- Back to camp to get breakfast and take a resh
- Walk down to by same trail to Sembalun village, take 5 hours to get Sembalun village
- Lunch ( fresh fruite and snack ) will prepare at POS 3 or POS2.
- Transfer to Senaru, return to Green Rinjani office for 1 hour drive
- Prepare your luggage and transfer to next destination ( Bangsal harbor, Senggigi or Mataram )
- End of service.
|Overview trail at day-2 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
Overview rail at day-2 from crater rim Sembalun to Sembalun village :
For inquiry or further information please feel free to text us via email or reservation form, whatsup and phone +6281916030327 MR ARIEE OWNER . Click here for Mount Rinjani photo gallery, frequently asked question.
|PRICE INFORMATION (QUOTED PER PERSON IN USD DOLLAR)||1 PERSON||2 – 10 PAX|
|DELUXE/PRIVATE||USD 385||USD 235|
|STANDARD SERVICE/SHARING||USD 235||USD195|
- Pick up and transfers
- A night accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi before the trek,
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Foods and drinking,
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 300,000/trekker/trips ( IDR150,000/person/day )
- First aid kits
- Inbound travel insurance
- Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
- Luggage storage available at Green Rinjani office
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters
Before trekking you should prepare Day pack, as Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)