Summit Rinjani Lombok via Sembalun 2 days 1 night 3.726m
Start from Sembalun, and end at Sembalun Village
Trekking Summit Rinjani via Sembalun 2 days appeals to those short of time, climbing by the same trails ( start and end from Sembalun village ), it provides spectacular views during the trek route starting from grand savanna, sunset and sunrise from Summit Rinjani 3.726m.
Summit Rinjani Lombok overview:
- Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the sand savanna over the eastern entrance
- Spectacular Sunset views of Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
- Best sunrise over the summit and overall view of the island.
- This trekking program is not suitable for beginner trekkers
- Required a good level of fitness and strong walks
- People with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour
- Tours can leave any day except weather conditions do not permit
Type of tour:
- Combination of adventure and leisure
- Eco-friendly program by planting the trees ( trekking trip and planting a tree on the mountain with eco-friendly solution for tomorrow’s environment )
Why Planting Trees and Why GREEN Rinjani?
Planting trees is not only useful for improving the quality of our environment. planting also can decrease the risk bush of fire.
Available activities before trekking:
We provide other tour activities you can select before trekking with additional prices, such as learning how to surf, snorkeling trips to Gili island, river tubing, Komodo tours, and much more.
Our trips include free pick-up from the airport in Lombok and then transfer to Senggigi or Senaru you can meet with your trekking guide and porters, then we will explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips
Type of our trekking services:
- Deluxe service, Our Deluxe Service gives travelers more convenient facilities such as softer and thicker mattresses for sleeping, covered toilet shelters, and high-quality food
- Standard service, Standard Service uses communal trekking equipment and is ideal for trekkers used to a rustic and basic trekking experience
Summit Rinjani Lombok Trekking itinerary:
Day 01. Breakfast at base camp Senaru, lunch, and dinner at the mountain.
- Wake up at 6.00 AM and get breakfast
- 07.00 AM transfer to Sembalun village for a 45 -60 minutes drive
- Registration at Rinjani Information Center ( RIC ) 1051m
- Start the trek to POS 1 ( Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M ) 2 hours walk, take a rest 10 minutes at POS 1
- Walk to POS 2 for 1 hour ( Pos Tengengean 1.500m ), take a rest 10 minutes
- Continue to POS 3 ( Pada Balong 1.800m ), a 1-hour walk. Lunch will be prepared at POS 3 and take a rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim ( Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m )
- Dinner and Overnight at Crater Rim Sembalun, and enjoy the sunset and sunrise for the next day.
|Overview trail on day 1:
Day 02. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the mountain.
- Wake up at 02.30 Am, have some light breakfast then leave at 03.00 AM
- Heading Summit Rinjani ( 3.726m ), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
- Enjoy the sunrise from the summit you can see all of Lombok Island, Bali, Sumbawa, and Segara Anak Lake
- Back to camp to get breakfast and take a resh
- Walk down the same trail to Sembalun village, take 5 hours to get to Sembalun village
- Lunch ( fresh fruit and snack ) will prepare at POS 3 or POS2.
- Transfer to Senaru, return to Green Rinjani office for the 1-hour drive
- Prepare your luggage and transfer to the next destination ( Bangsal Harbor, Senggigi or Mataram )
- End of service.
|Overview trail on day-2 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
Overview rail on day-2 from crater rim Sembalun to Sembalun village :
- Pick up and transfers
- A night’s accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi before the trek,
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Food and drinking,
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 300,000/trekker/trip ( IDR150,000/person/day )
- First aid kits
- Inbound travel insurance
- Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
- Luggage storage available at Green Rinjani office
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guides and porters
Before trekking you should prepare a Day pack, as a Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/windproof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)
How to book the tour
- Send us an inquiry to our booking form, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +6281916030327 Mr. Ariee ( Owner for speedy reply )
- Once your booking is confirmed, the deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Send us a copy passport ( First name, Last name, Gender, Place, and date of Birth )
- Share your arrival schedule at Lombok airport or any harbor on Lombok island for pick-up service.
BOOKING FORM – 2 Days Summit Rinjani.