Explore Komodo island from Lombok island 4 days
Are you on Lombok island and Want to see Komodo island?
The best option for trips to explore Komodo island from Lombok island is to join open trips from Lombok island to Komodo island 4 days 3 nights.
The trips will experience you beautiful, unique, and spectacular destination in East Nusa Tenggara. The tour starts every Wednesday and Saturday from Lombok island to Flores Labuhan Bajo and every Sunday and Wednesday from Flores to Lombok island.
For this tour, we use another operator that specializes in serving trips from Lombok to Flores to see Komodo, its means you will not go with our company.
How to book the trips?
- To book the trips you can email or chat with us to check the available dates.
- Send a copy of your passport when you have available confirmation from our team.
- Get reconfirmation from our team then pay a deposit of USD30/person. A deposit is required to secure your booking to our PayPal account or wire transfer, and the balance payment paid by cash upon arrival.
- Stay one night at Lombok island before the trip begins and one night after the trip at Labuhan Bajo
TEMPORARY CLOSE, OPEN AGAIN ON APRIL 2023
Where to stay for this trip?
- Free pick up from Mataram area, Senggigi, Bangsal and 3 Gili islands. Recommend to stay in a free pick up area.
- Additional charge IDR 100.000 / person for pick up at Kuta area
Schedule of pick-up service?
- Stay in the Mataram area, pick up service will progress between 8.30 AM
- For the Senggigi area, pick-up will be scheduled at 09.00 – 09.30 AM.
- If you stay in the Gili islands, you need to walk down to the harbor at 07.30 AM. In every Gili there are check-in counter that will welcome you for a free public boat ticket to Bangsal harbor. Then the shuttle bus will transfer everyone to the Travel-Wise counter in Senggigi, reconfirmation, and pay your balance payment.
Program at day 01. (Lunch and Dinner on the boat )
- Shuttle pick up at Bangsal harbor, Mataram area, and Senggigi
- Meeting point at Yunas Cafe Senggigi
- Transfer to Kayangan harbor East Lombok at 11.00 AM, which takes 2.30 minutes drive
- Lunch prepare at the harbor
- Prepare for the adventure by loading onto the boat
- Sail to Kanawa island, snorkel or just walk to the beach ( trekking if we have enough time )
- Night sail to Saleh Bay – Sleeping overnight
Activities on day 02 (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on the boat)
- Saleh Bay, see and swim with whale sharks for 2 hours
- Prepare sail to Komodo island after snorkeling with Whale Shark
- Breakfast serve on the boat
- Night sail to Komodo island
Day 03 (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on the boat)
- Komodo island, see Komodo Dragon and wild animal
- Pink beach, snorkeling, and healing on the beach
- Padar island, the best photo spot from the top with a Manggarai ocean view
Day 04 (Breakfast, Lunch on the boat)
- Menjerite island, snorkeling
- Kelor Island – Snorkeling or healing on the beach
- Labuan Bajo
- End of the trip between 4-5 PM
Price IDR per person
- IDR 2.800.000/ person sleep on deck sharing room
- IDR 3.300.000/ person sleep on Cabin share
- 4 days 3 nights trip
- Meals during the trips
- Drinking water, coffee and tea
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee at Komodo National Park
- Bus to the departure port
- Boat ticket from Gili T and Gili Air ( Pick up at 09.00 AM at Bangsal harbor )
Note: If you stay in Gili Island ( Gili T, Gili Air or Gili Meno ), you need to go to the harbor and meet the boat crew early from 7.30 AM to 8.00 AM.
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Flight ticket return
- Life jacket
- Life raft
- Snorkeling equipment with no fins
- Mantras, Pillows and Blankets
- Radio, GPS, and Compass
- AIS ( Automatic Identification system )
- Toilet and Kitchen
- Max passenger 35 pax
- Max crew 5-7 persons