3 days Torean Trek end Senaru village 2642M.
3 days Torean trek is another option to explore Mount Rinjani especially to see the unique Segara Anak Lake. The trekking itinerary starts from Torean village and ends at Senaru village. The trail more platter than the other route but takes bit longer.
- Pass grand tropical forest ( big trees and local strawberry ), shadow trails
- Pass famous waterfall ( Penimbungan waterfall )
- Pass beautiful river and waterfall the middle of the mountains
- Enjoy jungle atmosphere with bird sound, wild animal ( black monkey, brown monkey, etc )
- Spectacular view from of Gili’s, Senaru village and green tropical forest from Cemara Lima
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunset and Sunrise )
Itinerary 3 days Torean trek :
Day 01. Lunch and dinner at the mountain.
- Breakfast at our Restaurant 6 am ( Green Rinjani ) or hotel in Senaru
- Registration at the RTC ( Rinjani Trekking Centre Torean 585m )
- Prepare trekking at 07.00 – 08.00 AM
- Walking in the open views 30-40 minutes to the gate at 779 m with green plant of coffee tree, Bamboo,etc
- After Pass walk 30 -40 minutes more to the gate of tropical rain forest, 15 minutes short break
- Continue walk trough jungle where we will shadowing by the sun 1 hours 15 minutes to POS 1 ( 821m ), seen black Monkey and big trees on the trail .
- After short break at post 1 Continue walking up another 2 hours to POS 2 ( 1.078 m) pass tropical forest, Break at POS 2, prepare for your lunch, fresh fruits and soft drink by our Guide and porter.
- After lunch we continue walking up to post 3 route is passed bay beautiful waterfall ( Penimbungan waterfall 1,299m) and take about 2 hours walking.
- After break at Penimbungan waterfall and post 3 we continue walking up to post 4 ( Babanan Propok 1,585m )
- After having short break at post 4 we continue walking up and down hill another 2 hour to lake camp
- Camping and overnight at lake enjoy amazing views of new baby volcano and lake
|Overview trail at day 1:
Day 02: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain
- Enjoy breakfast at Segara Anak.
- Spend more time to enjoy Lake and hot spring water
- After lunch we will prepare climb up to crater Rim of Senaru by 3 hours walk.
- Need to be careful due the trail quiet top and step up
- Enjoy the incredible sunset over mount Agung in Bali and the smoke trough tout from the hole of the new volcano.
- Camping at crater Rim of Senaru with enjoy your dinner here.
|Segara Anak lake to crater Rim Senaru 2.641 M
Day 03. Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain
- After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise prepare to walk down to Senaru village
- Lunch will prepare on the way between POS 2 or POS EXTRA.
- Arrive at Senaru Rinjani Trekking Centre around 13.00 PM.
- Prepare your self at our camp for another transfer to Senggigi, Mataram or Bangsal harbor if you wish to come to Gili lsland.
|Overview trail at day-3 from crater Rim Senaru to Senaru village
- Pick up and transfers
- A night accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi before the trek,
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Foods and drinking,
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 300,000/trekker/trips ( IDR150,000/person/day )
- First aid kits
- Inbound travel insurance
- Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
- Luggage storage available at Green Rinjani office
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters
Before trekking you should prepare Day pack, as Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)