3 days Torean Trek end Senaru village 2642M.
3-day Torean trek is another option to explore Mount Rinjani especially to see the unique Segara Anak Lake. The trekking itinerary starts from Torean village and ends at Senaru village. The trail is more platter than the other route but takes a bit longer.
- Pass grand tropical forest ( big trees and local strawberries), shadow trails
- Pass the famous waterfall ( Penimbungan Waterfall)
- Pass beautiful rivers and waterfalls in the middle of the mountains
- Enjoy the jungle atmosphere with bird sounds, and wild animals ( black monkey, brown monkey, etc )
- Spectacular view from of Gili’s, Senaru village and green tropical forest from Cemara Lima
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunset and Sunrise )
Itinerary 3 days Torean trek :
Day 01. Lunch and dinner at the mountain.
- Breakfast at our Restaurant at 6 am ( Green Rinjani ) or hotel in Senaru
- Registration at the RTC ( Rinjani Trekking Centre Torean 585m )
- Prepare for trekking at 07.00 – 08.00 AM
- Walking in the open views for 30-40 minutes to the gate at 779 m with green plants of coffee trees, Bamboo, etc
- After Pass walk 30 -40 minutes more to the gate of the tropical rain forest, 15 minutes short break
- Continue walking through the jungle where we will shadowing by the sun for 1 hour and 15 minutes to POS 1 ( 821m ), seeing black monkeys and big trees on the trail.
- After a short break at post 1 Continue walking up another 2 hours to POS 2 ( 1.078 m) past the tropical forest, Break at POS 2, and prepare for your lunch, fresh fruits, and soft drink by our Guide and porter.
- After lunch, we continue walking up to the post 3 route and passed by beautiful Waterfalls ( Penimbungan waterfall 1,299m) which take about 2 hours to walk.
- After a break at Penimbungan waterfall and post 3, we continue walking up to post 4 ( Babanan Propok 1,585m )
- After having a short break at post 4 we continue walking up and downhill another 2 hours to Lake camp
- Camping and overnight at the lake enjoy amazing views of the new baby volcano and lake
|Overview trail at day 1:
Day 02: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the mountain
- Enjoy breakfast at Segara Anak.
- Spend more time enjoying Lake and hot spring water
- After lunch, we will prepare to climb up to the crater Rim of Senaru by 3 hour’s walk.
- Need to be careful due to the trail quiet top and step up
- Enjoy the incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke trough out from the hole of the new volcano.
- Camping at crater Rim of Senaru with enjoy your dinner here.
|Segara Anak lake to crater Rim Senaru 2.641 M
Day 03. Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain
- After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise prepare to walk down to Senaru village
- Lunch will prepare on the way between POS 2 or POS EXTRA.
- Arrive at Senaru Rinjani Trekking Centre around 13.00 PM.
- Prepare yourself at our camp for another transfer to Senggigi, Mataram, or Bangsal harbor if you wish to come to Gili lsland.
|Overview trail at day-3 from Crater Rim Senaru to Senaru village
- Pick up and transfers
- Hotel the night before trekking
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Food and drinking,
- All camping equipment ( tent, sleeping bag, sponge mattress, pillow, toilet tent, chair, and table )
- Entrance fee for the national park ( IDR150,000/person/day )
- First aid kits
- Evacuation insurance
- Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
- Luggage storage is available at the Green Rinjani office
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guides and porters
Before trekking you should prepare a Day pack, as a Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/windproof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)
How to book the tour
- Send us an inquiry to our booking form, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +6281916030327 Mr. Ariee ( Owner for speedy reply )
- Once your booking is confirmed, the deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Send us a copy passport ( First name, Last name, Gender, Place, and date of Birth )
- Share your arrival schedule at Lombok airport or any harbor on Lombok island for pick-up service.
Click here for more information about the Mount Rinjani photo gallery, and frequently asked questions.
BOOKING FORM – 3 Days Summit Rinjani.