4 days Summit Rinjani program 3.726m
The 4 days summit Rinjani program starts from Sembalun entrance gate and ends at Torean village on the West side.
Torean trek route is another trekking route more flatter than other route but its take more longer, its take 9 hours walk to entrance gate from camp site.
Torean Trekking overview:
- Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the grass savanna over the eastern entrance
- Spectacular Sunset views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s ( Sembalun crater rim)
- Best sunrise over the summit
- Pass grand tropical forest ( big trees and local strawberry ), shadow trails
- Pass famous waterfall ( Penimbungan waterfall )
- Pass beautiful river in the middle of the mountains
- Enjoy jungle atmosphere with bird sound, wild animal ( black monkey, brown monkey, etc )
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
Itinerary 4 days summit Rinjani :
Day 01. Breakfast at base camp Senaru, lunch and dinner at mountain.
- Wake up at 6.00 AM and get breakfast
- 07.00 AM transfer to Sembalun village for 45 -60 minutes drive
- Registration at Rinjani Information Center ( RIC ) 1051m
- Start the trek to POS 1 ( Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M ) 2 hours walk, take a rest 10 minutes at POS 1
- Walk to POS 2 for 1 hour ( Pos Tengengean 1.500m ), take a rest 10 minutes
- Continue to POS 3 ( Pada Balong 1.800m ), 1 hour walk. Lunch will be prepare at POS 3 and take a rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim ( Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m ).
- Dinner and Overnight at Crarter Rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and sunrise for next day.
|Overview trail at day 1:
Day 02. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain.
- Wake up at 02.30 Am, have some light breakfast than leave at 03.00 AM
- Heading Summit Rinjani ( 3.726m ), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
- From summit you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake
- Back to camp to get breakfast
- Walk down to Segara Anak Lake and Hot Spring water for 3 hours
- Lunch will be provide by the Lake Segara Anak, hot spring water just walk 100m from Lake
- Camping at Segara Anak Lake, Enjoy the Lake and surround.
- Dinner and sleep at Segara Anak
|Overview trail at day-2 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
Sembalun crater Rim to Segara Anak 2,000 M
Day 03: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain
- Enjoy the beauty of Segara Anak Lake and new baby volcano and having breakfast at Segara Anak.lake
- Spend more time to enjoy Lake and hot spring water
- After lunch we will prepare journey to Goa Susu, and continue the journey down the river and uphill to Plawangan Torean by 3- 4hours walk.
- Need to be careful due the trail quiet top and step down
- Camping at the jungle of Torean ( Mondokan re 1.420m) and enjoy your dinner here.
|Overview trail at day 3:
Day 04. Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain
- After breakfast and prepare to walk down to torean village and pass beautifull waterfall penimbungan
- Lunch will prepare on the way between POS 2 or POS EXTRA.
- Arrive at Torean village Rinjani Trekking Centre around 12:30 -13.00 PM.
- Prepare your self at our camp for another transfer to Senggigi, Mataram or Bangsal harbor if you wish to come to Gili lsland AND END OF OUR SERVICE
|Overview trail at day 4:
- Pick up and transfers
- A night accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi before the trek,
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Foods and drinking,
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 300,000/trekker/trips ( IDR150,000/person/day )
- First aid kits
- Inbound travel insurance
- Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
- Luggage storage available at Green Rinjani office
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters
Before trekking you should prepare Day pack, as Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)