4 days Summit Rinjani program 3.726m
The 4 days summit Rinjani program starts from Sembalun entrance gate and ends at Torean village on the West side.
Torean trek route is another trekking route flatter than other route but its take longer, it takes 9 hours to walk to the entrance gate from campsite.
Torean Trekking Overview:
- Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the grass savanna over the eastern entrance
- Spectacular Sunset views of Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s ( Sembalun crater rim)
- Best sunrise over the summit
- Pass grand tropical forest ( big trees and local strawberries), shadow trails
- Pass the famous waterfall ( Penimbungan Waterfall)
- Pass a beautiful river in the middle of the mountains
- Enjoy the jungle atmosphere with bird sounds, and wild animals ( black monkey, brown monkey, etc )
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
Itinerary 4 days summit Rinjani :
Day 01. Breakfast at base camp Senaru, lunch, and dinner at the mountain.
- Wake up at 6.00 AM and get breakfast
- 07.00 AM transfer to Sembalun village for a 45 -60 minutes drive
- Registration at Rinjani Information Center ( RIC ) 1051m
- Start the trek to POS 1 ( Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M ) 2 hours walk, take a rest 10 minutes at POS 1
- Walk to POS 2 for 1 hour ( Pos Tengengean 1.500m ), take a rest 10 minutes
- Continue to POS 3 ( Pada Balong 1.800m ), a 1-hour walk. Lunch will be prepared at POS 3 and take a rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim ( Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m ).
- Dinner and Overnight at Crater Rim Sembalun, and enjoy the sunset and sunrise for the next day.
|Overview trail on day 1:
Day 02. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the Mountain.
- Wake up at 02.30 Am, have some light breakfast then leave at 03.00 AM
- Heading Summit Rinjani ( 3.726m ), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
- From the summit, you can see all of Lombok Island, Bali, Sumbawa, and Segara Anak Lake
- Back to camp to get breakfast
- Walk down to Segara Anak Lake and Hot Spring water for 3 hours
- Lunch will be provided by the Lake Segara Anak, hot spring water just a walk 100m from Lake
- Camping at Segara Anak Lake, Enjoy the Lake and surroundings.
- Dinner and sleep at Segara Anak
|Overview trail on day-2 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
Sembalun crater Rim to Segara Anak 2,000 M
Day 03: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the mountain
- Enjoy the beauty of Segara Anak Lake and the new baby volcano and have breakfast at Segara Anak Lake
- Spend more time enjoying Lake and hot spring water
- After lunch, we will prepare a journey to Goa Susu, and continue the journey down the river and uphill to Plawangan Torean by 3- 4 hours walk.
- Need to be careful due to the trail quiet top and step down
- Camping at the jungle of Torean ( Mondokan re 1.420m) and enjoy your dinner here.
|Overview trail on day 3:
Day 04. Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain
- After breakfast and prepare to walk down to Torean village and pass the beautiful waterfall Penimbungan
- Lunch will prepare on the way between POS 2 or POS EXTRA.
- Arrive at Torean village Rinjani Trekking Centre around 12:30 -13.00 PM.
- Prepare yourself at our camp for another transfer to Senggigi, Mataram, or Bangsal harbor if you wish to come to Gili island AND END OF OUR SERVICE
|Overview trail on day 4:
- Pick up and transfers
- A night’s accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi before the trek,
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Food and drinking,
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 300,000/trekker/trip ( IDR150,000/person/day )
- First aid kits
- Inbound travel insurance
- Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
- Luggage storage available at Green Rinjani office
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guides and porters
Before trekking you should prepare Day pack, as a Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/windproof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)
How to book the tour
- Send us an inquiry to our booking form, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +6281916030327 Mr. Ariee ( Owner for speedy reply )
- Once your booking is confirmed, the deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Send us a copy passport ( First name, Last name, Gender, Place, and date of Birth )
- Share your arrival schedule at Lombok airport or any harbor on Lombok island for pick-up service.
BOOKING FORM – CODE: 4 Days Summit Sembalun Torean