Trekking to Summit Rinjani Lombok 4 days 3 nights
Summit Rinjani Lombok 4-days create for a more enjoyable and relaxing trekking program, the trekking start via Senaru entrance gate with an amazing sunset view from the Crater rim Senaru, and returns to the East entrance gate Sembalun offers a grand view of the grass savanna.
- Pass grand tropical forest ( big trees and local strawberries), shadow trails
- Enjoy the jungle atmosphere with bird sounds, and wild animals ( black monkey, brown monkey, etc )
- Spectacular view of Gili’s, Senaru village, and green tropical forest from Cemara Lima
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunset and Sunrise )
- Smoke that troughs out hole of a new volcano in the middle of Lake Segara Anak
- Best sleep under the stars, sunrise over the summit Rinjani
- Spectacular Sunset views of Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
- Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the sand savanna over the eastern entrance
- This trekking program is suitable for beginner trekkers, available for children a minimum of 7 years old
- Required a good level of fitness and strong walks
- A person with mountain sickness or height phobia is not allowed to join this tour
- Tours can leave any day except weather conditions do not permit
Type of tour:
- Combination of adventure and leisure
- Eco-friendly program by planting the trees ( trekking trip and planting a tree on the mountain with Eco-friendly solution for tomorrow’s environment )
Why Planting Trees and Why GREEN Rinjani?
Planting trees is not only useful for improving the quality of our environment. planting also can decrease the risk bush of fire.
Available activities before and after trekking:
There are lots of daily activities you can do on Lombok Island before joining our trekking. The type of day activities we recommend to you is water activities with a short duration that make you sleep well after activities.
Two kinds of daily activities we suggest to you ( with additional price ) learn how to surf and river tubing, and best activities to do after trekking is relaxing activities such as snorkeling trips to Gili island, Spa / Massage, Joining Komodo tours, and much more.
Our trips include free pick up from the airport in Lombok, then transfer to Senggigi or Senaru you can meet with your trekking guide and porters, then we will explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips
Type of our trekking services:
- Deluxe service, Our Deluxe Service gives travelers more convenient facilities such as softer and thicker mattresses for sleeping, covered toilet shelters, and high-quality food
- Standard service, Standard Service uses communal trekking equipment and is ideal for trekkers used to a rustic and basic trekking experience
Trekking Summit Rinjani Lombok itinerary:
Activities on day 01. Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner at the mountain.
- Breakfast at our campsite ( Green Rinjani )
- Registration at the RTC ( Rinjani Trekking Centre Senaru 601m )
- Prepare for trekking at 07.30 – 08.00 AM
- Walking in the open views for 30 minutes with green plants of coffee trees, Bamboo, etc
- Pass walk 30 minutes more to the gate of the tropical rain forest, 15 minutes short break
- Continue walking through the jungle where we will shadowing by the sun for 3 hours to POS 2 ( MONTONG SATAS 1.500m ), seeing black monkeys and big trees on the trail.
- Break at POS 2, prepare fresh fruits and soft drinks by our Guide and porter
- Continue to POS 3 ( MONDOKAN LOLAK 2.000m ) pass tropical forest, local strawberry ( June, July, August ), 3 hours walk, lunch will prepare at POS 3 ( Fresh fruits, snack / biscuit and lunch )
- After 1 hour 30 minutes take a rest, continue to crater Rim of Senaru ( 2.641m ) one hour walk
- Camping and overnight at crater RIM Senaru, enjoy an amazing sunset over 3 Gili’s and Mount Agung Bali
|Overview trail on day 1 from Senaru village to crater rim Senaru :
Activities on day 02: Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner at the mountain
- Breakfast and enjoy the sunrise over Lake Segara Anak view ( 2.641m )
- Walk down to the Lake, the route is quite steep down and slippery, we should have to be careful and stay in the group.
- Beautiful scenery along the way down, 2 hours walk down to Segara Anak Lake
- Camping and lunch will prepare by our trekking guide and porter at Segara Anak
- Hots spring water is only 10 minutes from the Lake, you can soak in healing your skin as medicine and a natural hot spa
- Overnight at Segara Anak Lake
|Overview trail on day 2 from Crater Rim Senaru to Segara Anak Lake :
Day 03: Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner at the mountain
- Breakfast and enjoy the view of Segara Anak Lake
- Prepare to climb up to Crater Rim Sembalun after lunch, 3 hours up and down trails
- Walk carefully, there is some part of the trail that is quite steep and dangerous
- Camping will prepare at crater RIM Sembalun, enjoy the sunset over Lake, summit, and Sembalun village view
- Dinner and overnight at crater RIM Sebmbalun ( 2.639M )
|Overview trail on day 3 from Segara Anak Lake to Crater Rim Sembalun :
Day 04: Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain
- Wake up at 02.30 AM for a light breakfast
- Start climbing to Summit Rinjani at 3.00 AM ( 3.672m ) 3 hours 30 minutes
- The first stage is a moderate climb for 2 hours
- The second stage is a fairly easy but long trek with the very steep and difficult trail ( many loose stones )
- Enjoy incredible sunrise over Lombok, Bali, and Sumbawa island view
- Return to our camp for breakfast
- After breakfast and enjoying the view, prepare to next walk down to Sembalun village for 4-5 hours.
- Lunch will be prepared at POS 3 or POS 2 ( fresh fruits and snacks)
- Continue to walk down to Sembalun village.
- Transfer to Senaru village, pick up luggage, and prepare next transfer ( Senggigi, Mataram, and Bangsal harbor )
- End of service.
|Overview trail at day 4 from Crater Rim Sembalun to Summit Rinjani :
Sembalun crater Rim to Sembalun village
- Pick up and transfers
- A night’s accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi before the trek,
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Food and drinking,
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 600,000/trekker/trip ( IDR150,000/person/day )
- First aid kits
- Inbound travel insurance
- Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
- Luggage storage available at Green Rinjani office
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small backpack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guides and porters
Before trekking you should prepare Day to pack, as a Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/windproof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)
How to book the tour
- Send us an inquiry to our booking form, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +6281916030327 Mr. Ariee ( Owner for speedy reply )
- Once your booking is confirmed, the deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Send us a copy passport ( First name, Last name, Gender, Place, and date of Birth )
- Share your arrival schedule at Lombok airport or any harbor on Lombok island for pick-up service.
BOOKING FORM – 4 Days Summit Rim Rinjani.