Mount Rinjani Preparation
Preparation and Packing before trekking and what you should prepare during your climbing. What we prepare for your trekking and what you need to prepare by yourself.
We hope on Mount Rinjani preparation information, will help you to prepare better in advance to make your trekking adventure more fun.
Equipment we provide during trekking :
- Tents (Good quality of camping tend newer every season)
- Warm Sleeping bag (washed every trip)
- Comfortable Sponge matrass
- Camping chair & table
- Toilets tent and toilet paper
- Toilet portable for camping ( additional charge if you request )
- All cooking gear
What you should prepare and bring with you:
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1 pair hike shoes
- Sun block/lotion
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts (one piece every day)
- 1 peace of short pant for 2 days maximum in dry season.
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Warm Jacket, wind breaker and sweater
- Glove, gaiter, winter hat and sun hat, mountain buff
- Trek stick/hiking pole (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite
- Binocular (optional)
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, menu)
- Fishing Gear for more than 3 days program (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)
prepare your day pack not more that weight limit 8KG.
- Engaging a mountain guide is compulsory for yourself or your group ( our mountain guide maximum they can handle during the trip 4 person in one group Group more then 4 person we will provide extra guide )
- Bring comfortable trekking or running shoes with a good grip.
- Make sure to trim your toe nails to prevent your nail bumping the front of your footwear that can cause toe nail bruise and blister.
- Trekking Pole is available for rent at our office, Please request with us in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Make sure you are in good health, because on the first day of trekking there will be checks conducted by authorities during climb registration.
- Make sure you are already sent copy of your passport to our staff because they need all your detail for buy ticket
- Bring extra Cash, there is no atm near the village
- Wear comfortable trekking or running shoes with a good grip
- Please use your sun block before trekking begin
- Wear shorts and long sleeves during the day
- Wear long pants, jacket, gloves and flashlight when climbing to the top of Rinjani mountain
- And please take 1,5 liter water for drinking in beginning and water is provide bay guide and porter and when is your finish on the way please ask our guide for extra water, and we will provide more then enough mineral water for drink during your trip, to anticipate things that are not wanted such as stomach pain etc, and our company not used water from spring for drinking
- During your trip all food and drink is provide ( breakfast, lunch dinner ) cooked bay our team and of course is fresh and delicious food with different food every meals
- Do not use shampoo at lake and hot spring
- Please bring back your own trash or help our team to pick up some trash along the way to make Rinjani mountain be come better place for visitor
- You should feel comfortable and be able to move freely in what you’re wearing (Denim jeans is not recommended).