Do you want to try surfing before climbing?
Learning to surf Lombok with a private instructor is the best option for solo travelers, or who want to learn how to surf more personally. Learning with a private instructor also will make the progress faster for absolute beginners.
If surfing is on your travel list, we recommend you stay a couple of days in Senggigi for surfing and make sure you have lots of time to take a rest to recover your stamina after surf.
If you stay in Senggigi and want to try fun surfing only, don’t worry we will help you. Send us a message on WhatsApp for a speedy reply at +6281246401009 ( Wayan )
During this lesson you will learn:
- The different designs and functions of the surfboard
- Basic board skills:
- How to position your body while paddling and how to paddle efficiently
- Where to position yourself in the waves so you can catch the waves
- In what way you have to take off
- What is the best body positioning while riding the waves
- How to get into a basic wave and ride the wave
- To observe and analyze the surfing area and evaluate the safest place to enter and exit the area
- Safety measures and surfing etiquette
The surfing plan for 2,5 hours
- Prepare for surfing, our team will have the latest wave conditions and find you a good spot
- Drive to the surfing spot about 5-10 minutes
- Surfing session for 2.5 hours
- Intro (theory) basic theory of surfing for 10 minutes
- Beach practical (20 minutes)
- Go surfing – 50 minutes
- Break for a drink – 10 minutes
- Back for another surf (session 2) 50 minutes
Price USD 45/ person 2,5 hours
- Experienced and qualified surf instructors
- A maximum of 2 students per surf instructor
- Beginner Surf Lessons
- Board rental
- Entrance fees
- All surfing equipment (wet suit, special surf shoes, leashes, etc.)
- Private car transfers
- Mineral water
If you want to learn how to surf seriously, highly recommend joining 2 weeks to 4 weeks of surf packages.