Summit Rinjani Trekking 3 days 3.726m
Start from Sembalun end at Senaru village
Summit Rinjani trekking program 3 days 2 nights create for best view all of the mountain, start from eastern entrance ending at Senaru village. You will have all incredible experience during your trips.
- Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the sand savanna over the eastern entrance
- Specatular Sunset views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
- Best sunrise over the summit
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hotspring water
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunset and Sunrise )
- Incredible view grand tropical forest and Gili’s
- This trekking program is suitable for beginner trekker
- Required good level of fitness and strong walks
- Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not alowed to join this tour
- Tours can leave any days except weather conditions does not permitted
Type of tour:
Combination of adventure and leisure
Eco friendly program by planting the trees ( trekking trip and planting a tree on the mountain with eco friendly solution for tommorrow’s environment )
Why Planting Trees?
Doing planting the trees not only useful for improving the quality of our environment. planting also can decrease the risk bush of fire
Available activities before and after trekking:
There are lots day activities you can do in Lombok island before join our trekking. Type of day activities we recommend to you is water activities with short duration than make your sleep well after activities.
Two kind of day activities we suggest to you ( with addtional price ) learn how to surf and river tubing, and best activities to do after trekking is relaxing activities such as snorkeling trips to Gili island, Spa / Massage, Join Komodo tours and much more.
Our trips is include free pick up from airport Lombok, than transfer to Senggigi or Senaru you can meet with your trekking guide and porters, then we will explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips
Type of our trekking services:
Deluxe service, Our Deluxe Service gives travelers more convenient facilities such as softer and thicker mattresses for sleeping, covered toilet shelters, and high-quality food
Standard service, Standard Service uses communal trekking equipment and is ideal for trekkers used to a rustic and basic trekking experience
Day 01. Breakfast at base camp Senaru, lunch and dinner at mountain.
- Wake up at 6.00 AM and get breakfast
- 07.00 AM transfer to Sembalun village for 45 -60 minutes drive
- Registration at Rinjani Information Center ( RIC ) 1051m
- Start the trek to POS 1 ( Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M ) 2 hours walk, take a rest 10 minutes at POS 1
- Walk to POS 2 for 1 hour ( Pos Tengengean 1.500m ), take a rest 10 minutes
- Continue to POS 3 ( Pada Balong 1.800m ), 1 hour walk. Lunch will be prepare at POS 3 and take a rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim ( Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m ), Dinner and Overnight at Crarter Rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and sunrise for next day.
Day 02. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain.
- Wake up at 02.30 Am, have some light breakfast than leave at 03.00 AM
- Heading Summit Rinjani ( 3.726m ), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
- From summit you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake
- Back to camp to get breakfast
- Walk down to Segara Anak Lake and Hot Spring water for 3 hours
- Lunch will be provide by the Lake Segara Anak, hot spring water just walk 100m from Lake
- After enjoy hot spring water, prepare climb up to the crater Rim of Senaru 3 hours walk
- Camp will prepare on Crater Rim of Senaru, enjoy incredible sunset over the mountain Agung in Bali.
- Enjoy Dinner and take a rest
Day 03. Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain
- After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise prepare to walk down to Senaru village
- Lunch will prepare on the way between POS 2 or POS EXTRA.
- Arrive at Senaru Rinjani Trekking Centre around 13.00 PM.
- Prepare your self at our office for another transfer to Senggigi, Mataram or Bangsal harbor if you wish to come to Gili lsland.
For inquiry or further information please feel free to text us via email or reservation form, whatsup and phone +6281916030327 MR ARIEE OWNER . Click here for Mount Rinjani photo gallery, frequently asked question.
• Pick up and transfers
• A night accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi / Sembalun before the trek,
• Trekking guide Porters
• One small tree
• Foods and drinking,
• Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
• Entrance fee for the national park IDR 450,000/trekker/trips ( IDR150,000/person/day )
• First aid kits
• Inbound travel insurance
• Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
• Luggage storage available at Green Rinjani office
• Head lamp /hand torch
• Small bag pack/daily pack
• Trekking shoes
• Trekking jacket
• Ticket airplane
• Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
• Long pants/trousers
• Tips for guide and porters
Before trekking you should prepare Day pack, as Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)