Mount Rinjani amazed the climbers with the memories they felt when climbing with Green Rinjani they wrote on their blog. It is a fact of how strenuous and risky the climb is that it is not recommended to climb without an experienced guide.
Tiredness will be treated with the beauty of Mount Rinjani which is able to raise the spirit of life to climb Mount Rinjani again.
Here are some blogs of climbers who write about their experiences climbing with us.
- GO CLEAN: How to trek waste-free and do Lombok a favour in the process
- Travel Guide to Senaru Rinjani Lombok by Nomadic Boys
- Skyscanner: Guide Chantae was here: Guide to Hiking – Mount Rinjani Indonesia – Part 1
- Skyscanner: Guide Chantae was here: Guide to Hiking – Mount Rinjani Indonesia – Part 2
- Skyscanner: Guide Chantae was here: Guide to Hiking – Mount Rinjani Indonesia – Part 3
- Mission impossible of Mount Rinjani Kembara Sang Kancil
- Hiking to Mount Rinjani, – Ruby Tan Freelance writer Singapore
- Climbing Mount Rinjani by Hit Gamezblogt.ne
- Travelogue Crater Rim Mount Rinjani Lombok JANICETXY
- Trekking auf den zweithöchsten Vulkan Indonesiens Trip-4-lovers.de
- Rinjani-Trekking auf Lombok Erlebnisse einer 3-Tages-Tour
- Trekking at Mt. Rinjani (Part One) by transparent.com
- One girl’s tale (or ramblings) of climbing Mount Rinjani Chrisandlaurentravel
- Lombok is an island due east of Bali by heejennwei
- Improsive your life, Climbing with Green Rinjani