Marina Srikandi 11 offers quickest transfer from Lombok or Gili to Bali. Marina Srikandi 11 is the new biggest fast boat that operated by Marina and cover 150 passengers. This boat depart from Gili Island at 12.00pm or 13.00pm from Senggigi port. Marina Srikandi 11 offers fast transfer max 1.5 hours because the boat supported with big power (2700HP), in addition the boat also equiped with modern safety equipment. In generally, Marina Srikandi fast boats have been in operation since December 2010 with spacious and cozy interior. it’s provides information about Bali Island, Gili Islands, and Lombok Island. You will be entertained by LCD TV and music on board. Our vessels run to all routes from Bali, Gili Islands, and Lombok. In addition, our boats were designed specifically to handle the water current between Bali and Senggigi/Lombok.
Our boats (Marina Srikandi 01 and 02) as the pioneer have been in operation since December 2010 with spacious and cozy interior, still have a very good condition. Marina Srikandi 08 operated since December 2012 as the first biggest and luxury fast boat in Bali at that time completed with Air conditioner, LCD TV and music.The newest boat is Marina Srikandi 11 which start to operate on September 2013, until now still become the biggest and the luxurious fast boat in Bali. With two decks and completed with Air conditioner, LCD TV, music, comfortable spacious seats, elegance interior and specially VVIP room in the captain area.
We guarantee passenger’s safety by these boat’s equipment and general facilities:
Life rafts in every boat which each have the more capacity rather than the passenger, with hydrostatic release and manual release. The life raft automatically inflates if the boat sinks, but also able to be operated manually.
New high technology GPS system.
EPIRB: Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon. When immersed in water, the EPIRB automatically sends an SOS signal via satellite to the authorities, informing name of vessel and precise location. The EPIRB will continue sending the signal for up to three days.
SOLAS standard life jackets for all passengers and crew.
Full set of distress flares in accordance with regulations.
Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio.
03 to 04 Emergency Exit doors. At left and right of the boat and the back door.
Automatic flushing toilet.
Spacious sun-deck on the roof.
First aid kit
New schedule start from 1st April 2015
DEPARTURE DESTINATION TIME
Padang Bai Gili Trawangan 09 : 00
Padang Bai Gili Trawangan 13 : 00
Padang Bai Gili Trawangan 14 : 00
Padang Bai Senggigi 10 : 00
Gili Trawangan Padang Bai 09 : 00
Gili Trawangan Padang Bai 12 : 00
Gili Trawangan Padang Bai 15 : 30
Senggigi Padang Bai 12 : 00
DEPARTURE DESTINATION TIME
Sanur Lembongan 08 : 45
Sanur Lembongan 12 : 30
Sanur Lembongan 15 : 30
Lembongan Sanur 10 : 00
Lembongan Sanur 14 : 00
Lembongan Sanur 17 : 00
MARINA SRIKANDI – BLUE BEACH EXPRESS
Adult Published Price is Rp. 660,000 one way or Rp. 1,100,000 per person return
Children 3-11 years old the price is 75% of the adult price
Infants 2 years and under are free if sitting on parents lap.
MARINA SRIKANDI Term & Condition
1. Passengers are required to check in at the counter pier 1 (one) hour before departure.
2. Passengers who cancel departures will be charged at the following rates –
Passenger cancellation policy –
No charge 4 weeks or more prior to departure.
Between 2 weeks and 1 week 50% of the ticket amount will be charged.
Between 1 week and 48 hours prior to departure 75% of the ticket amount will be charged.
No show or cancellations 48 hours prior to departure the full ticket amount will be charged.
3. Passengers with luggage over than 30Kg will be charged an additional fee of Rp. 3000, – / Kg.
4. Marina Srikandi company is not responsible for any damage and loss of passengers’ belongings during the voyage.
5. Marina Srikandi company is not responsible for passengers’ regarding dining and lodging, should the cruise ship suffered from engine trouble and late arrival.
6. Smoking inside the passenger room is prohibited.
7. Passengers must obey the regulation on board for comfort and safety.
8. Infants aged under 3 years are free of charge if sitting on parents lap, children aged 3 to 10 years are charged 75% of the full price the price and 11 years or older charged at adult price.
9. Due to bad weather, technical factors, or any other unavoidable circumstances, there may be delay to departure or sudden cancellation without prior notice.
10. Always check your belongings before leaving the ship as Marina Srikandi company is not responsible for loss or belongings which are left behind by passengers.
11. Tickets are valid from 3 (three) months from the date of issuance.
12. Passengers are covered for insurance by PT.Jasa Raharja in accordance with the Law No. 33 of 1964 jo. Government Regulation No. 17 of 1965 and Regulation of the Minister of Finance of Republic of Indonesia. No. 37/PMK.010/2008 regarding Passengers of Public Carrier Ferry/Sea Crossings.
13. Other things that are not listed in this terms & condition refers to prevailing legislation and regulations of Sailing.