TREE ADOPTION WITH GREEN RINJANI
GREEN RINJANI TREKKING aims to spread this concept like a social epidemic and have maximum people involved in it, thereby planting and taking care of thousands of trees!
PRACTICAL PROBLEMS THAT WE ALL FACE WHEN IT COMES TO NATURE CONSERVATION:
This is what our society thinks:-
- We want to plant a tree but who will guide us?
- We want to plant a tree but we don’t have land.
- We want to plant trees but we don’t have time.
- Planting is done by so many people, but nobody takes care of it.
- We don’t get fascinated by nature, we don’t like social work.
- We have got many other things to do (friends, love, chatting, television, parties, sleep, money etc.)
than doing this nonsense work
PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS BY GREEN RINJANI TREKKING
- We will give you the information and guidance for tree plantation.
- We will provide you the land
- We will save your time
- We will appoint caretakers on site
- We will make sure that the plant will grow up
Green Rinjani Trekking, Organization is planning a mass plantation at various locations. To ensure the survival of plants, the areas will be carried out with a prior survey of climatic and geographic conditions of the land. The aim of the organization is not just to plant trees, but also to take care of them for about the next 5 years, and at the same time creating employment at local/tribal level and involve them in the conservation activity.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO?
- Adopt a plant at just Rs.1 per day.
- Promise us that you will dedicate AT LEAST ONE DAY in a year for plant conservation (as per your
- Spread the word about this nature conservation effort to more and more people around you.
ONE TREE PER PERSON CAN BRING THE GREEN DIFFERENCE
Note:- This activity is initiated to create a green awareness and conserve nature. It really needs your
GET CONNECTED WITH NATURE, Plant a tree for the future !